Saint Blaise’s Chapel
In the 5th century the remains of martyrs Nazaro and Celso were taken to Verona, and placed in an early Christian sacellum.
A Benedictine community formed and flourished around the sacred building till the 18th century. The current church, which replaced the Romanesque one, dates back to 1464.
The church houses several valuable works attributed to Farinati, Badile, Brusasorzi, Dai Libri, Montagna. The frescos and paintings depict themes related to the life of St. Blaise, to whom an exquisite chapel is dedicated, certainly the most beautiful element of the church. Begun in 1489, St. Blaise’s chapel presents a central body dominated by a dome.